Position Title: HR/Office Assistant
Department: Accounts Payable
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scope of Job
The HR /Office Assistant acts as a key resource for employee, guest, customer, and visitor inquiries. This individual is responsible for providing a high-level of administrative and office support as well as customer service to the Company Headquarters and to our employees nation-wide. The position requires strict confidentiality, attention to detail, and discretion.
Receives Direction From:
- Business Manager/Executive Admin Assistant to CEO and CFO
- Director of HR and Payroll
Provides Direction To (as appropriate): N/A
To include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reception: Greeting guests and offering beverage upon arrival; finding the correct person with whom the guests are meeting;
- Managing and ensuring continuous and uninterrupted on-site operations of the office environment including facilities, janitorial and office equipment;
- Ordering supplies: making sure kitchen, shipping, and office supplies are stocked up and available; ordering Covid-19 testing kits for our employees nation-wide.
- FedEx drop offs: being available to receive and ship deliveries for NYC team during regular business hours;
- Ordering meals for the NYC team: picking up lunch or getting it delivered, setting it up and cleaning up afterwards;
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail;
- Miscellaneous tasks: examples include calling cable company if Wi-Fi is out, calling landlord if something isn’t working, shopping for the Executive team, etc.
- Ordering business cards;
- Ordering chocolates for clinical sites for all holidays;
- Assisting the CFO with PowerPoint presentations;
- Ordering meals for the board meetings, setting them up and cleaning up after;
- Sending out birthday gift cards;
- Maintaining the company SharePoint page;
- Assisting with Ad Hoc requests from upper management
- Providing superior customer service when responding to employee questions regarding payroll, company policies, benefits and general HR inquires across the company.
- Administering and filing daily COVID health screenings for our Reno office (and our other offices should the federal, local, and state guidelines change).
- Collecting and filing Covid test results, while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Supporting the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates and screening resumes to fill company job vacancies.
- Assisting in implementation and execution of HR training programs, scheduling attendees, organizing training material, compiling, processing, and recording training assessments for all company employees.
- Completing I-9 documentation for the NYC office.
- Performing employment verifications as requested.
- Assisting with Ad-Hoc HR projects as assigned.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Human Resources, or another related field.
- At least one year of Human Resources experience with the emphasis on conducting successful recruitment procedures.
- Customer service experience is a must.
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all functional groups and all levels.
- Proficiency with written and spoken English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively support partnerships within the organization and with third parties.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in multi-site communities.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Able to stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time.
- Able to travel by air, rail, car.
- Able to operate personal computer.
- Able to perform light lifting.
- Any new hire is required to submit proof of full Covid-19 vaccination or a request for a medical or religious exemption by the employee’s first day of employment with Eyenovia.
Training in relation to company systems and procedures, as well as individual job duties will be provided by Eyenovia. The need for additional external training with respect to regulations, industry standards, etc. will be determined by employee’s supervisor, and provided as appropriate.
Job descriptions change from time to time. The company retains the right, at its sole discretion, to modify information contained in this job description. Changes in job description will be discussed with the employee at or before implementation.
Eyenovia (NASDAQ:EYEN) is an equal opportunity employer. Eyenovia offers a competitive compensation package including medical/dental/vision, matching 401K, paid time off, holidays, and equity.