Eyenovia is striving to bring microdosing into ophthalmology via the Optejet® dispenser, which administers ophthalmic solutions horizontally using our proprietary Microdose Array Print (MAP™) technology. Eyenovia believes the Optejet® will shift the benefit/risk paradigm of drug delivery forward into the future with this innovation.
Future Licensing Opportunities
Our MAP™ technology, delivered with the Optejet® dispenser, is covered by multiple international patents and may provide additional intellectual property protection as well as a superior way of delivering your ophthalmic topical medication. We have the expertise to with you to develop your product from phase II to approval with both efficiency and speed.
If your medication could benefit from any of the features that our technology makes possible, please contact us for an introductory discussion. Some of these features may include:
- Improved ease-of-use, especially in populations where using eye drops may be difficult
- Improved therapeutic index, maintaining efficacy while potentially reducing topical and systemic side effects
- Improved tolerability, especially with formulations at very low or high pH
- Preserved, minimally preserved, or non-preserved formulations
- Improved compliance and adherence, with smart technology paired to smart phones for reminders and tracking usage